Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Knowledge Is Power

Kings James Version Bible
Hosea 4:1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
           6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing that thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Knowledge truly is power. Ever heard of the saying my people die for lack for knowledge? This couldn't be more true. My friends, African American's in this country are dying at an alarming rate due to chronic diseases. God didn't intend for us to live with such health conditions. He certainly doesn't want us to die from them. There are simple solutions to complex diseases. Heart disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, and Cancer are preventable. Our ancestors weren't developing such diseases and dying 3 times faster than any other race on earth. One eventually MUST wonder why. Could the answers lie in our diet? Look at the foods we're eating. Personally, my grandfather and great grandparents lived long full lives. What did they have in common? Daily exercise tending to their land, vegetable gardens, and farm raised animals of their own for meat. We're not even thinking about what we're eating anymore. We're not eating to live, we're eating to die!

It is my mission to spread the news of a healthy lifestyle. To show people that we can cure any disease once our system has been cleansed of toxic waste accumulation naturally. All we have to do thereafter is start elimating dairy, refined white sugar and flour, processed/fast and junk foods, and meat treated with antibiotics or hormones from our diet. A diet rich in green leafy vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and heart healthy fats promotes more oxygen to the blood and shifts blood from acidic to alkaline. Studies have shown that cancer nor any other condition can survive in alkaline blood that is rich in oxygen.
I don't know about you but I've had family members die from diseases like type 2 diabetes which could have been totally prevented.

http://www.mamamoringa.com/steps_to_healing.html

I welcome Christian, Athiest, Buddhist, Islam, Hindu, etc...apologies if your beliefs system wasn't not mentioned ;) We are all made of one Creator and can learn a lot from each other. I'm on the path to Universal Truth. I know realize my body is temple and struggle daily to fight for my birthright...to live a life of Peace, Happiness, Abundance, and great Health. My friends, the kingdom of God, whose name is Love, lies within each and every one of US. I want everyone to realize their full potential in life and not be stuck in the "victim″ state of mind. So often, we can be SELF sabatoging without even realizing it. Encouraging others so that they may see my light and discover their own voice. Again, thank you so much for reading...and may you be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment